The matching documents are listed on the results page(s).
The number of results appears at the top of the list.
Each result consists of (where applicable) the name of the matching chapter/section, the editor(s), the title in which it appears (book, material, commentary), content type, product, subject(s), its date of print publication, the ISBN and a snapshot of the matching text:
To view any result, click on its title.
The results list is on the right with the navigation pane on the left. From this pane you can narrow your results.
There are a number of different ways of viewing and sorting results. You can:
- Narrow your choices by content type, book titles, subject, jurisdiction or date. In the example below, the results will be restricted to content relating to Intellectual Property Rights; Abuse of Dominant Position:
- Search within results. To do this, input your search term(s) into the box and click
- Change the result view to display no detail, some detail or full detail:
- Display up to 100 items per page:
Change the results sort order:
Jump to result(s):
- Change the results pagination:
Clearing results filtering
At the top of the results page is a ‘breadcrumb trail’ link which matches the sorting applied to your results:
To remove any of the filters, click on the appropriate X in the breadcrumb:
Alternatively, click Clear All to remove all filters applied to results to return back to the original results list.