Introducing Oxford Competition Law
July 23, 2013
Announcing the launch of
Oxford Competition Law
Oxford Competition Law (OCL) is the only fully integrated service to combine universally recognised market leading commentaries with rigorous, selective case reports and analysis from EU member states. The service is continually updated with cases and materials, a must-have for practitioners and legal scholars needing up-to-date information quickly. Oxford Competition Law is the only competition law case reporting service to offer translations into English of the key portions of foreign language judgments.
“A detailed, up-to-date, practical understanding of the major competition law developments in the EU Member States is an invaluable asset to the modern competition law practitioner. With Oxford Competition Law, practitioners will have the ideal resource at their disposal to acquire and develop this essential knowledge. ”[Dr Peter Whelan, Managing Editor of Oxford Competition Law]
Oxford Competition Law will allow you to:
- Access an integrated suite of competition analysis, case reports, and source material
- Search, browse, and compare enhanced full-text versions of Bellamy & Child, Faull & Nikpay, and Whish & Bailey on Competition Law with extensive linking to national case reports, citations, and relevant source materials via the Oxford Law Citator
- Read peer-reviewed national case reports including full-text judgments, analysis, and key portions of original text translated into English
- Consult relevant EU source material cited in commentaries and case reports
- Keep up-to-date with the newest editions of each text, plus bi-annual updates to Bellamy & Child
- Stay informed with RSS feed announcing the publication of new case reports and material updates
There will be substantial commentary updates a year and 75 national case reports added each year. OCL also includes online only updates of Bellamy & Child.
Notes to Editors
FOR MEDIA ENQUIRIES AND TO OBTAIN FREE PRESS REVIEW ACCESS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Purchasing and subscription information
OCL is available on institutional subscription. Prices will vary depending on the institution.